Monday, March 25, 2019

MD2Final GDD

This week we made some progress on the development of our game. What I done this week was source audio that we could find throughout the game. I got the audio from a few different websites;


I got an animal noise for each animal that has been created for our game, so when the animal is clicked on the appropriate noise will be played.

I also found a fam ambiance which will be played when you are on the home screen to set the atmosphere and give the player a feel for the game.

Some of the audio files so far.

I have also been looking into background music for the game, and have yet to find something appropriate so I will finalise that this week. 

I will be meeting with the team again this week, Marcin is writing some text to help players in the game and we plan on recording these messages, as the players of our games will be very young and some may be unable to read. This will help these players. These will be recorded this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment